Friday, December 9, 2011

Recommended Reads - December 9th

Happy Friday!  I hope you all had a healthy week and are staying sane with all the holiday prep.  Here's a couple things to help you stay in the right frame of mind.

Ladies: Tips to Make You More Comfortable in the Weight Room
Jen Comas Keck gives some great ideas to make the weight room feel less intimidating for us ladies.  While her tips do seem quite simple, put them all together and see how your confidence grows.

Crispy Asparagus Spears
This is how I will trick my future children into eating asparagus.  That is all.

University of Minnesota's Carlson School of Management Flash Mob
Are you tired of flash mobs yet?  No?  Good.  Here's one to put you in the holiday spirit.  I wish this happened to me when I was studying for finals.

Proud To Be A Penn Stater
I posted previously about the Proud to be a Penn Stater group that was trying to raise $500,000 for RAINN (Rape, Abuse, and Incest National Network).  I am happy to report, they reached their goal after this past weekend!  Thank you to everyone who donated.  This group is nothing short of amazing and their efforts are far from over.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: