Monday, June 13, 2011

TRX and Body Weight Circuit

I've been really inspired by Rachel Cosgrove's Spartacus and Spartacus 2.0 workouts so I decided to create my own.  This was a metabolic challenge using nothing but myself and my trusty TRX.  It's a little light on the lower body for a reason - mine was super sore from the previous day's workout.  It still spiked the crap out of my heart rate so I consider it a win.


Perform each exercise for as many repetitions as you can in 45 seconds.  Use the remaining 15 seconds of the minute to set up for the next.  Complete all ten in a row.

Rest for two minutes and repeat the entire circuit.  I only had time for two rounds, but a third time through would make for an exceptional workout.  Enjoy!


* Switch sides on the second circuit.

No comments: