Monday, June 20, 2011

On "Island Time"

I am neck deep in crystal clear turquoise waters and rum punches this week so unfortunately there will be no blog posts.  Today is my first wedding anniversary and my husband and I decided to go on a second honeymoon to Turks and Caicos.  Next week I will have an awesome beach workout and some healthy local cuisine to report on.  That is, if these rum punches don't kill me first.

See you next week!


P.S.  It is not a good idea to brag about how much you deadlift/bench press/squat/etc.  Your husband will be significantly less willing to haul your 50 lb suitcase around for you.

4 comments:

Valery said...

jealousss!! Have fun!!

Anonymous said...

We at the Tourist Board Love your review on your trip to Providenciales, we would love to place your link on our facebook page.

Amanda Kopeski said...

To the Provo Tourist Board - can you contact me at amanda.falcinelli@gmail.com? I'd love to chat more!

Anonymous said...

Will Do